Frequently Bought Together
ATOMSTACK A5 M30 30W
|Item model number||ATOMSTACK A5 M30|
|Print Size||410*400 mm|
|Carving Objects||All wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, Utility knife after blacking|
|Cutting Objects||Cardboard, non-woven fabric, light wood, Acrylic material, thin plastic board.|
|Laser output power||5.0-5.5W|
|Wave Length||445 ± 5nm|
|Focusing method||Fixed focus laser, no need to focus|
|Laser protective cover||Protect the user's eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.|
|Operating software||LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system.|
|Input Format||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.|
|Data transmission method||USB connection.|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC12V, 5A|
|Equipment net weight||3.426kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA|
A5 M30 30W LASER ENGRAVER PACKAGE:
1* X-axis assembly
2* Section 57CM
2* Section 48CM
1* Control box
3* Support legs
1* 24V2A power adapter
1* Power switch line
1* USB cable
Step 1~5 installation package
1* M5 wrench
10* Rolled belt
3* Small wood
1* Focal length film
1* M3 wrench
3* Small acrylic
1* Stainless steel backing plate for cutting
- When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
- Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
- Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
- The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.