ATOMSTACK P7 M40 40W Portable Laser Engraving Machine
👉 Robust and easy-to-install structure design
👉 Upgraded version of high-performance fixed-focus laser
👉 Newly upgraded ultra-fine compression laser
👉Colorful gift box packaging
Frequently Bought Together
1. Eye-protection flame-retardant filter panoramic glass: The flame-retardant filter panoramic glass can filter 97% of the ultraviolet light, which plays a very good role in protecting your eyes. You and the people around you do not need to wear goggles, you can also clearly Watch laser engraving. Reduce the cost of your goggles and the inconvenience of wearing goggles. The glass is flame retardant and safer to use.
2. Robust and easy-to-install structure design: The all-aluminum alloy anodized structure design makes the machine more durable and improves the accuracy of engraving. The portable all-metal structure, 85% pre-assembly, can be installed in 5 minutes.
3. Upgraded version of high-performance fixed-focus laser: Engraving can be done without adjusting the focal length; the newly upgraded compressed spot increases the energy concentration by 200%, and the spot size is only 0.02mm², which can take into account both precision engraving and high-energy cutting. At the same time, the laser power of fixed-focus laser is more stable than that of zoom laser.
4. Wide compatibility:The machine can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10, and also support MAc system (LightBurn), engraving file format supports NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF etc.
5. Precise scale lines axis: There are precise scale lines on the X-axis and Y-axis to facilitate quick length measurement. 200*200mm large area engraving interval can meet your various engraving needs.
6. Newly upgraded ultra-fine compression laser: the laser adopts 4-fold lens group collimation and focus technology, the optical power is 4.5~5.5W, the laser focus area is reduced to 0.02mm², the high-density laser can easily cut 10mm thick wood boards and 6-8mm black acrylic; Can directly engrave mirror stainless steel metal and ceramics.
7. Integral screw rod: The machine uses an integrated screw rod instead of a combined coupling. The stepping motor and the screw rod are integrated, which makes the movement of the laser more precise and the coupling more durable.
8. New laser with knob: It is more convenient and quick to adjust the height of the laser.
9. The new laser is equipped with a horizontal gyroscope: it stops working immediately when it is tilted to ensure your safety
10. Colorful gift box packaging: more beautiful and more convenient to give gifts
Item model number: ATOMSTACK P7 M40
Engraving area: 200*200mm
Engraving materials: wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, MDF, slate, lacquered metal, mirror stainless steel;
Cutting material: cardboard, non-woven fabric, veneer, acrylic, some thin plastic board, sponge, MDF, leather;
Electric power output: 40W
Laser power output: 4.5-5.5W
Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
Engraving accuracy: 0.01mm
Focusing method: fixed focus laser, no need to focus
Laser protective cover: Protect the user's eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.
Operating software: LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system.
Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
Data transmission method: USB connection.
Input Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output Voltage: DC12V, 5A
Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE
P7 M40 LASER ENGRAVER PACKAGE:
Assembly block *4
Foot pad foam*4
Y-axis belt assembly*1
Fixed focus film*1
Cutting pad *1
Lower support foot*1
Upper support foot*1
X axis assembly*1
Y axis assembly*1
- When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
- Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
- Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
- The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.